jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

29/10 Jonny Greenwood

     
         I like listen and make music a lot, and play instruments. of these I prefer to play guitar, because I got familiar with it. Is for that I usually admire some musicians, specially guitarist. Jonny Greenwood is the principal guitarist of a band called Radiohead, one of my favorite bands. But Jonny don´t play only guitar: he plays piano, several kinds of keyboards and synth, a strange instrument called ondes Martenot, bass, banjo... well, a lot of instruments. In spite of that, I don't admire him for the number of instruments that he plays, I admire him for his compositions, his form of play the instruments and make original and magnificent melodies or harmonies, and how he influenced the sound of Radiohead on his most celebrated albums.

     I know Jonny since I became to listen Radioheads music, about four or five years ago. Immediately I became fan of the band, and listened all his albums. The first thing that attract my attention was the sound of the Jonny Greenwood guitar, and then the forms of composition of the band. With the time, reading about the band on internet, I notice about the important influence of Jonny on the final result of the songs of the band, together with Tom Yorke, and I became a fan of his sound and form of play guitar.

         If I got to know him, I would ask him about his sound, how he reach this, with what. I would ask him for stay in the recordings of the new album of Radiohead until they finish it. I would be very happy with that.

4 comentarios:

  1. My boyfriend really loves Radiohead too. I think it´s a great band, but I only know the story of the vocalist Thom Yorke. It´s great to know about Jonny´s life

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't like Radiohead :( jajaja I can't give you an opinion because I don't hear him. Maybe I should start to do it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jajajajjajaja I love Radiohead, it's a great band! I think their first albums are perfect and beautiful <3

    ResponderEliminar